Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter
• Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
• Input terminal for ac and dc current measurements to 10 A and current
• Backlit display
• Data hold
• Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements
Fluke i400E AC Current Clamp
Compatible with most Fluke multimeters or mV ac measurement tools with these features:
• 400 mV ac range
• 19.05 mm banana jack inputs
• Input accuracy of 2 % or greater to take full advantage of the accuracy of the product
• Input impedance of >1 M?
• 1 mV/A ac output guarantees easy current readings on you meter
• CAT III 600 V safety rating
• Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
• Take accurate current readings
Product overview: Fluke 107 Digital Multimeter/i400E Clamp Kit The Fluke 107 digital multimeter is made to fit the way you work! It is designed to fit in the palm of your hand and go with you no matter where your job takes you.
The Fluke i400E AC Current Clamp is an ideal tool to extend current measurement. It is designed to work with the new Fluke 101, 106 and 107 palm sized digital multimeters, as well as most Fluke multimeters or other voltage measurement tools that accepts 19.05 mm shrouded banana plugs and has mV ac measurement functionality.